Are you passionate about software products and developing them? Are you looking for a new challenge where you are the technical lead for a team and responsible for one of our products? Do you enjoy working in an agile setting with a consistent and growing team? Then you should come on board with us!
Why should you be part of the team?
The European Be Group helps leading financial service providers to manage complex transformation processes.
Through our strong market position in the DACH region and with the help of our highly qualified specialists, we support our clients in rethinking their business models and adapting to industry-specific and regulatory requirements. Our European and growing team combines industry knowledge with extensive practical experience and works with global players. Together, we are shaping the financial landscape of today and tomorrow.
Our biggest challenge is to engage talent that can face the complexity of a fast-changing world with passion, discipline and lots of energy. We are looking for you as a competent reinforcement and enrichment of our team at the Vienna location.
What are typical tasks of a Senior Developer?
- You develop in an experienced team (approx. 10 developers) and support the entire development process.
- You work independently and make decisions for an optimal solution approach.
- As a know-how carrier, you also support technology decisions.
- Continuous integration, bug fixing and maintenance of the software solutions.
- You also consider architectural issues of the software solutions and how they can be put into operation and operated.
- As a Senior Developer, you share your experience with your teammates and contribute to the team’s success.
What do you bring with you?
- A completed IT-oriented education (HTL, technical college, university)
Several years of professional experience in Java development (5+ years)
- A good technical skillset and extensive experience with common technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Services etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, …
- Experience with web technologies like Vue.js, Angular, …
- You are open to new technologies and can quickly learn new topics.
- You have the ability to analyse customer requirements and derive software functional specifications as well as software requirement specifications based on customer requirements.
- As a hands-on personality with strong social skills, you are used to acting independently and solution-oriented.
- Good German and English skills are required
- Gross annual salary from EUR 60,000 with willingness to pay more if you are suitably qualified.
- 30 days holiday
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Fruit & drinks
- Good work-life balance
- Modern office in central location, easy to reach by public transport
Do not wait any longer
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com