Over the past few years, the large number of regulatory and risk-controlling measures have led to dramatic adjustments in the financial sector and have had a lasting effect on business models. These changes have affected company revenues and costs, and have greatly altered the process landscape.
The financial market crisis has permanently changed the banking landscape and this development has not yet reached its end. Through cross-country cooperation in various projects of our customers and ongoing further education, our experts remain up-to-date on the changes in all topics concerning regulatory requirements. We use our acquired knowledge for our customers in the financial sector and support them in the implementation of the numerous regulatory requirements in the fields of risk management, regulatory reporting, compliance, data governance and data quality management as well as their own product solutions.
A holistic approach to implementing new projects is our decisive success factor. In addition to the legal requirements and best-practice solutions, we always have the unique situation of our customer in mind. Our experts in the Risk & Regulation team at Be Group can provide the necessary support in a variety of ways.
What we offer you as a service:
- full or partial implementation of national and international supervisory regulations in your company (including impact analysis, pre-study, implementation and final documentation)
- Individual assessment and examination of projects under prudential aspects
- Gap analyses on the implementation of current regulatory regulations, such as the minimum requirements for risk management
- Introduction of risk-adjusted corporate management approaches
- Investigation and certification of valuation and risk models, including rating procedures and model validation
- Analysis of the internal control system and design of commercial, credit, risk management and collateral management processes
- Support for the selection of IT systems and their system integration
- Support for automation / digitisation of Regulatory Reporting Workflows
- Latest information on regulatory changes
- Implementation of own software solution for regulatory reporting on EMIR, FinfraG and MiFiD II / MiFiR
- Regulatory Reporting as a Service